Hypertonic ** Muscle Correction
(a part of biocybernetics)
**Excess muscle tone
Rebooting to default settings, to clear faulty user and extraneous settings.
ELEMENTS OF METHODOLOGY
- Physiological Anatomy
Functional organization of muscles beyond the visual gross anatomical organization.
- Passive Ergonomics
How to position the relaxed body such that the treated muscle is near its shortest length – i.e. its most passive state.
- Sub-Threshold (non-exciting stimulation)
Keeping the solution from becoming part of the problem.
- Stimulation modalities
Muscle vibration and light fingertip muscle surfing. The Biopulser "drums" the muscles into their resonant vibration.
Muscle feedback nerve organ
(Part of the spindle in visual neuroanatomy)
CONSTANT COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
A PRIMARY DISCIPLINE OF KANON
The palpable condition of a muscle belly, tendon, or aponeurosis plus those with which it forms a pattern compared with:
- Those in proper condition (memory)
- Other parts of the same muscle belly, tendon or aponeurosis
- The corresponding ones on the other side of the body
- Their condition seconds, minutes, hours or days earlier (memory)
- Compressibility (tone)
- Size (overall muscle and hard core)
- Degree of hardness
- Degree of stiffness
- Fibrous feel
- Depth of soft outer layer (differentiate between relaxed tone, hypotonus and swelling)
- The changing sound of the BioPulser
- Short stroke : NO-NO Twanger stroke
- Long palpation stroke : Introductory stroke
- Shorter therapy stroke : Intermediate stroke
- Long therapy stroke : Advanced stroke
- Double shorter stroke : End-game stroke
B. The shorter stroke is training wheels for the long stroke & is more doable by Those with misfunction ( A misfunction is like a misstep while a d(i/y)sfunction ( The root word for d(i/y)s is the Latin for Hades.) is a hell of a mess.
Evolution giveth and physiological misfunction Taketh partially away.